Rising Kindergarten Orientation
Rising Kindergartners: Orientation is April 13th from 1:00 PM- 3:00 PM
During orientation, you and your child will have the opportunity to tour the school, visit classrooms, tour a school bus, play on the playground, meet our teachers and staff, ask questions, and hear from Principal Jennifer Hertzberg and Assistant Principal Allison Hoak.
How to Register Your Rising Kindergartner for the 2020 – 2021 School Year
Registration appointments are now available at Flint Hill Elementary! Registering early helps the school make appropriate plans for the number of students, teachers, and classrooms that will be needed in the fall. To provide each family with the time and attention necessary for registration, walk-in appointments are discouraged. Also note that appointments will not be available on the day of orientation, April 13.
- To make a registration appointment, please contact Shirley Eason at SAEason@fcps.edu (preferred) or call 703-242-6100.
- Prior to your appointment, please complete all FCPS registration forms
- You will also need the following items to the appointment:
- Child’s original birth certificate
- Original deed or lease to your residence
- Child’s immunization records
- Proof of having had a physical within the last 12 months from August 26, 2019
Additional FCPS Registration Information: https://www.fcps.edu/registration/general-registration-requirements