Yearbook Cover Contest
Want to see your drawing on the yearbook cover?
Flint Hill Elementary School’s annual yearbook contest is now open! This is your chance to show off your creative talent and be featured on the yearbook cover.
This year’s theme is GRIT. GRACE. GOALS.
Judges will be looking for art work that shows originality, school spirit, reflects the theme, and genuine effort. Contest requirements are listed below.
One sixth grade design will be chosen for the 2019-2020 front yearbook cover. One design from each grade- Kindergarten through Fifth grade, as well as a Sixth grade runner-up- will be featured on the back cover.
- All artwork must be hand drawn and be completed by the student.
- 8.5 x 11 white paper only.
- Artwork must be arranged in portrait layout only.
- Use BRIGHT colored crayons, markers, or colored pencils.
- Include the school year 2019-2020.
- Include the name Flint Hill Elementary School.
- Design must reflect the theme and FHES.
- Design must include FHES colors blue/teal and silver.
- Submit entries to the front office.
- Contest open to all students.
- Late entries will not be accepted.
- On the back of your artwork, using a PENCIL, PRINT your name, grade, and teacher’s name.
Turn in your artwork no later than Friday, September 27, 2019.
Any questions, please contact @email