Submit an absence online
Submit a full day absence, late arrival, or early dismissal by using our attendance form below or use one of these other two methods.
Please submit absences no later than 9:15 a.m. on the day of the absence.
Online attendance forms can be used for absences, late arrivals and early dismissals.
Please be specific about the reason why your child will not be attending school today. If your reason for submitting a student absence is related to an illness, in the "Reason for Absence" blank space on the form below, please indicate whether your child has any of the following symptoms:
- Feeling feverish or chills
- Fever greater than or equal to 100.4 F
- Headache (not due to another health condition, hunger, menstrual cramps stress, or injury)
- A new cough (not due to another health condition)
- Shortness of breath or breathing difficulties (not due to diagnosed respiratory condition or if different than normal pattern of chronic condition)
- A new sore throat (not due to another health condition)
- Congestion or runny nose (not related to allergies or health condition)
- Fatigue (more tired than normal or sudden onset)
- New muscle pain (not due to another health condition or that may have been caused by a specific activity such as physical exercise)
- New loss of taste, smell, or appetite
- Abdominal pain (not due to hunger, constipation, injury, or stress)
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea